1. October 1, 2007 -- Matt Holliday scores the game-winning run in the bottom of the 13th inning of the play-in game (off of a Jamie Carroll sacrifice). The entire series of photos is here, as well as Holliday's triple that got him into scoring position in the first place.
Monday, September 28, 2009
2. August 24, 2009 -- Ryan Spilborghs hits a walk-off grand slam in the bottom of the 14th inning, giving the Rockies a 6-4 win over the Giants (and a four game lead in the wild-card race). The entire series of photos is here.
3. September 27, 2009 -- Clint Barmes makes an amazing game-ending diving catch and double play with runners on first and third in the top of the ninth inning, preserving a 4-3 win for the Rockies. The entire series of photos is here.
4. August 10, 2009 -- Troy Tulowitzki completes the cycle by tripling to lead off the seventh inning. The entire series of photos is here.
5. October 28, 2007 -- Jonathan Papelbon immediately after throwing the final strike of the 2007 World Series. The entire series of photos is here.
6. September 9, 2007 -- Todd Helton became the first player in Major League Baseball history to hit 35 doubles in ten consecutive seasons. The entire series of photos is here.
7. September 24, 2009 - San Diego's Nick Hundley is called safe stealing second with two outs in the bottom of the eighth inning. At the time, the Padres led the Rockies 4-3. Instead of being the third out of the inning, Hundley scored what proved to be the winning run two pitches later. Understandably, Tulo was not happy with the call. The entire series of photos is here.
8. April 10, 2009 -- Ryan Howard gounds to second and Troy Tulowitzki turns a 4-6-3 double play to end the top of the eighth inning of the 2009 home opener. The entire series of photos is here.
9. August 12, 2007 -- Kaz Matsui steals second.
10. July 2, 2007 -- Tom Glavine on the mound against the Colorado Rockies in an effort to get his 298th win. He gave up six runs in the third inning, and only lasted through the sixth and ended up with the loss.
11. April 6, 2008 -- Troy Tulowitzki snags a liner from Arizona's Eric Byrnes in the top of the tenth inning.
12. June 30, 2008 -- San Diego's Barrett hits a broken-bat ground-rule double into deep center in the top of the ninth inning. The entire series of photos is here.
13. April 4, 2008 -- Fly over before the start of the 2008 home opener.
Posted by Craig Welling at 7:45 PM